Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Store is Closed.


Sadly, the store is now closed.  It was hard to push the button to take it all down this morning but I know it's what I need to do right now. Thank you so much to all the loyal customers, blog followers and supporters of Torendi. I was always so thrilled when a new order would show up in my email box and over the top for international shoppers as well. Of course I couldn't have done it with out the help of all the amazing Torendi Design Team members!  Please go to their blogs and become followers if you haven't already.  It would be a shame for any of their talents to go unnoticed! 








I am slowly adding Torendi items over to my new etsy shop! Double N Designs! Please be sure to come find me there and also on my personal blog.


If there is ever a Torendi item you need PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me an email and I will help you find it!  

mspacmanpinky  @   gmail.com

THANK YOU!


9 comments:

  1. Sending hugs to you, Jenn! It was an honor to be on the Torendi team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww Jenn.....thank YOU for letting me share in the Torendi journey...I had a fabbie time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very, very useful information And here on my site a lot of information in the same can be utilized Your Thanks
    Kızlık zarı

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks so seemly!Dialect may hap you fool changed your theme not too hanker ago? First because I could contain sworn it was not the just the same the one-time time I was here unless I am pensive of a different trap site....Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post,

    sediaobatperangsang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
    We also provide yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
    Hotmail Support Contact Number

    ReplyDelete