I made a recent purchase from Cheryl (MissMakesAlot) from her Etsy Shop and she sent me my items in the COOLEST most INVENTIVE upcycled packaging! The mail pack was handsewn recycled paper and the packaging was an upcycled beachmat, trimmed and repurposed! IT IS THE COOLEST THING EVER! So, I KNEW I had to reuse it! Beach mats like these are SUPER cheap right now. Target has the large ones in their $1 Spot Section.
I used some super cool Torendi elements!!!! See that cool laquered "b" monogram in the corner? That's the newest Fat Albert alphabet from Buzz and Bloom. AND, the fabric is from the latest Torendi Kit, Color By Number.
- Buzz and Bloom, Fat Albert Alphabet
- Torendi Kit, Color By Number (fabric and button)
- American Crafts Teen Paper, Torendi Bright Kit
- Bam Pop Die Cut Frame, Bam Pop! Volume 4 Collection
- Shinzi Katoh Hedgehog Tape
- Prima Marketing Rhinestone
- Fiskars Pinking Shears
- Glue Dots