Friday, February 26, 2010

We Have a Winner!

Thank you to everyone who left the Torendi DT some love, I truly appreciate it.  I would hate for their talents to go unnoticed.  Please add their blogs to your blog rolls so you don't miss any of their future AWESOMENESS! 

The winner of the NEW Sassafras Apple Jack Sweet Treats is.....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
4 
Timestamp: 2010-02-26 21:30:30 UTC

Emily said...

♥ all of them.

Congrats Emily! Please get in touch with me so I can mail out your prize!  





In other Torendi news, the March kit is almost here! WOOT!  In the meantime January's "Bright" kit has been added to the sale section, go and take a peek! Don't forget about all our new products and CHA giveaways as well! We only need 20 more followers until our new CHA prize will be given away!

Have a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I'm the Coolest Ever! I'm So Excited... it's such a cute line :)

    ReplyDelete