Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hey... this is Amy...
What a incredible experience CHA was for me. It was overwhelming magnificent. I met a ton of people...got to see a ton of stuff and enjoyed every minute of it.

Jenn asked me to do a review on what I saw at the show....Things that are 'Trendy'...Here are several lines that I loved...

What isn't trendy about Basic Grey...one of the industry leaders in Paper Crafts...

Tim Holtz, what DOESN'T that guy do? He unveiled his new line with Sizzix along with a new machine!

I know that his Idea-ology line isn't new but it is fantastic...the concept of paper arts to jewelry is pure genius....he has new releases to the line...

We were able to experience it, live and in person with this fabbie make 'n take...

I went over to the GCD Studios booth because I wanted to finally meet Lori Roop...It was absolutely sheer luck in timing...I was on my way out to catch my shuttle...GCD was also doing a jewelry Make 'n Take but I didn't have time...

Lori gave me hers....what a sweetheart!!! Thanks Lori!!!!


Sorry for the blurry pic...but I wanted to share it with you since it is so fun! It is from their Melody Ross line of products.


Making Memories is definitely thee Powerhouse when it comes to the industry and they just released their Vintage Groove Jewelry Designs line.

What's not to love about the ultra vintage & feminine line?

You can certainly bet that I'm going to be dabbling in jewelry making soon. The upside to this is that it won't tarnish and it is affordable...the downside....another hobby...LOL.

I'm happy to report that the 'Woodland Creatures' craze is still going strong...

Adornit by Carolee Creations has combined owls and fabric...


Here are some fun lines by My Little Shoebox...


How about fun stuff for kids of all ages?

I love the Material Girl line by Cosmo Cricket...

Check out Fly a Kite by October Afternoon...


Here's the last trend I wanted to share with you...

Home Economics...LOL...home oriented stuff...

That's just a very small part of the trends that are out there in paper land....hope that you've enjoyed some CHA pics...

I wanted to do a shout out to Jenn and the Torendi Gals...thanks so much for this fantabulous opportunity!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos, Amy! I can't wait to start "playing" with some of these products and it looks like jewelry making was a big deal at CHA. I'm thrilled you had such a great time!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pics! Makes me wish I would have been there. Lots of very cool, and cute stuff. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, thanks for sharing Amy--looks like it was a ton of fun and a LOT to soak up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, Amy! I am sooo glad I came over here! thanks for the heads-up on the awesome products coming out! Love Tim's new stuff and did NOT even know about MM vintage book...gonna have to pick that one up!
    Thanks for all the great info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your post, Amy!! Such a great review!

    ReplyDelete