Friday, January 15, 2010

Even MacGyver loved tape...

 Hello all it's the 15th and that means it time for another product highlight! Today I am so excited to share another terrifically Torendi product, it's the OPP Tape- Good Luck. I just love the design elements on this tape as well as the fact it's not completely opaque so if you want some background influence peaking through it's a go! 

 I went with this thought while creating this lo of my son. I framed the smaller pictures with two strips of the tape, you can see the texture of the paper as well as the the raised corner from the pictures, I think its a great touch!  Not to mention it was one of the quickest layouts I've ever created!



This second creation I opted not to have any background influence so I merely affixed the tape to white card stock. I focused on the buildings because I find them so fascinating. I fussy cut for a while to get an ample amount of images to cover a card stock heart.I snuck in a few bears too, just couldn't resist! I am going to miss that striped ribbon as I used it up, it's from the Haute Boxed- Elle Ribbon and it's on Sale!

 

 My final example focused on the airplanes, you get so much tape per roll you can use it to whatever your liking and know there is plenty left for tomorrow so you can B Happy! Well that's all for now I hope you were inspired to try something new and please if you create something that you think will "stick" let us know we'd love to see! Beth

2 comments: