Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday DT Round-up!

Happy Friday Creative Geniuses!!!!
I think we all have a creative genius inside of us ;)
I have A TON of awesomeness to share with you today!

Check out these creations from Jenn:
Jenn used Washi Tapes and EAD Stickerz to create this awesome ensemble! And here's another one using some washi tapes:


Here are some creations using the Sassafras Lass Glitter Alphas:

Jenn's happy card uses the Bam Pop Bubbles in addition to the Sassafras Lass Glitter Alphas! The yellow ones are 50% off and so are the Bam Pop Bubbles!

How cool is this layout!!!? I LOVE IT! She used the Paris In Bloom kit, which is half-off, with the yellow alphas!

My project is a work in progress! I'll be adding photos from my weekend trip back to it on Monday! So, I'll be sure to share the results :) I used the Pink Sassafras Lass Glitter Alphas!

She used the Jillibean Soup Die Cut letters from the August Kit (which is sold out) and various paints!

Do not fret, we have had some awesome sales lately and things have sold out. BUT, we ordered a bunch of new stuff to whet your appetite!

Check out these:

How cute would these Bam Pop Stamps be for your Halloween Treat Bags!!!?


3 comments: