Monday, August 9, 2010

Our Customers ROCK!

Who's ready for some Torendi Customer Love?! 

Courtney is fairly new to Torendi but she is fitting right in perfectly! Look how cute her card is!  She used some of our new Polka Dot Washi Tape, Earth Love Chipboard (half off) and Material girl paper (sold out).  The embossed paper really puts this card over the top!

De made this "oh so adorable" paper hat out of our "Paris in Bloom" kit (half off).  I wonder if she wears it when she sews.  I know I would! PARTY! I also love the flower "pom pom".

Angela also used some of our new Washi Tape.  She used the Old Text Tape in Rust to really set off the colors in her card.  It's is such a calming and peaceful card. Beautifully done!

Stepping away from the cards, we have a breath taking layout from Nicole using the new Indie Girl Flag Banners! All I can say is this is jaw dropping, ooooh la la! 
Here is a close up of her magic. WOW!


Thanks ladies! I love love love your projects! Keep them coming!

Also, don't forget about our Torendi DT CALL!!

5 comments:

  1. excellent projects...love seeing everyone's creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS! I can't get over these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects ladies:) Love seeing all the different styles

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEK!!! I didn't know I was on here! :) Thanks Jenn! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete