Friday, June 18, 2010

Design Team Round-up Time!

Happy Happy Friday Blogosphere! Any fun plans this weekend? Let's get this party started!

Here's a fun CAS card from Jenn:
Jenn used the Bam Pop J Stamp and some Japanese Washi Tape! The washi tape is addictive and can bring so much whimsy to any design!

Here are some projects using our current kit, Paris in Bloom:
Isn't Kelly's card SWEET!!!? I love the composition, the little banner with the twine, and the carefully cute flowers!


Here's my layout I made the other expressing my innermost excitement about being on the Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen Design Team! It even includes a Buzz and Bloom Cloud!

Here are 2 projects from the fabulous BR-T using our item of the week, Shinzi Katoh Designs Good Luck OPP Tape which is 50% off this week:
Isn't this fun!!!? I just love all the elements and how seamlessly she's tied them together! She's a genius at her very own collage style!

For this card, she cute out those adorable little airplanes and added some thickers!!! SO CUTE! I spy the "Joy" Kit, American Crafts Chit Chat Thickers, and the Bam Pop M Stamp!!!

Last, but not least, here's a fabulous page designed by BR-T:
This is such an awesome layout!!!! I spy the Bam Pop Volume 3 Papers and Bots Like Us Stamps! The composition and balance of this page are spot-on!

I hope you all start your weekend inspired and excited about paper crafting! See you next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment